Monday, December 15, 2008

Awesome T-Shirt Designs for only $10

I have to tell you that as a mom I wear T-shirts all the time. There comfortable and easy to care for. I think I even did a post once during the summer about owning five white shirts. Of course, with two kids, all were stained, ha.

To make it worse, this fall I can't seem to find regular crew neck long sleeve shirts. I have searched JCP and Target with no luck. Finally, Old Navy had a few but they were really thin and literally looked like they would fall apart after one washing.

So I was happy to come across this new site today where you can Buy $10 T-Shirts. Now, I am not talking about cheap tee shirts--these are quality tees. And they have really cool designs, all customized by the sites artists.

Even better, for the next seven days, http://www.tenbills.com/, is having a 7-7-7 sale. What does that mean? Well for the next seven days, the site offers seven t-shirts for only seven dollars. See this red one I posted? Yup, you guessed it, $7.

The site offers shirts in youth and adult sizes so go ahead and check it out now, while the 7-7-7 Deal is underway. Oh, and there is a “free shipping” offer on the site right now, too. During the month of December, shoppers can enter the code “Flurry” to get t-shirts shipped at no cost—and there is no minimum.

Just another “great deal” I wanted to share with you all!

Post?slot_id=

1 comment:

Allyson and Dave said...

You should try Gap for t's. There "my favorite t shirts" come in short and long sleeves and they last a while.