Monday, December 08, 2008

Christmas Breakfast (or Christmas Brunch) Ideas

I love making a special breakfast on Christmas morning--more than I enjoy making or eating Christmas lunch! But at the same time, I hate to spend too much time in the kitchen and away from the kids (and the new toys). So I always look for recipes I can make the night before and just pop in the oven the next morning.

Here are a few recipes I want to share with you that I have found online:
Hash Brown Breakfast Casserole
Breakfast Casserole I
Christmas Breakfast Casserole

Let me know if you decide to try one of these yummy recipes!

10 comments:

Jen said...

Ooo, those look yummy!! Thanks for posting!!

I'm a little clueless on this blogging thing. All I know how to do is post something and change my layout! What does tagging me in your blog mean? How do you do that?! :) Thank you though for tagging me!! :)

Bayou Belle said...

Thanks Jennifer! I will take a look at these. I have started the tradition of making a casserole the night before (christmas eve!) after kids go to bed and then popping in the oven and let bake while we unwrap gifts!

Live.Love.Eat said...

They all sound great. My breakfast casserole is with hash browns and similar to one you posted so I think I will try the last one, the one with the bread. That looked really good!

Missy said...

I LOVE hashbrown casserole. I always make in advance and cook when needed! BTW, I love the Christmas header...too cute!

michelle said...

Yummy recipes...thanks for sharing!!

MOMMY-MOMO said...

great ideas thanks! My mom still makes the breakfast though :)

Ashley Griffin said...

i am making the quiche lorraine for sure. that sounds so good and everything in it everyone in my family will eat.

Toni said...

Great ideas! I am a fan of hashbrown casserole for the same reason - make it before and just bake!

Joanne said...

Thank you ! Thank you! I love Christmas morning. I always try to make something special ....

The Rockin' Wife said...

We have a breakfast tradition also. I love the casseroles. They are so easy to make. We usually do it the night before and pop them in the oven the next morning......Serve with some fresh fruit, some mimosas and Egg Nog and Voila!