1. What is/are your favorite Christmas Movie(s)? The Santa Clause series (1, 2 & 3!)
2. Favorite Christmas Song? Garth Brook's "Go Tell It On the Mountain"
3. Favorite Holiday Memory? Family gatherings at my great-aunt's home on Christmas Eve.
4. What is your favorite cookie/treat to make? Cream cheese cookie cut-outs (a little easier to work with than sugar cookies). I'll post the recipe on Monday!
5. Have you ever made an igloo? NOPE.
6. Do you love Starbucks? Not that much because I don't drink coffee!
7. What makes the perfect Snowman? I have no clue, I have never seen real snow!
8. Not sure what happened to #8 so we'll move on..
9. Best gift you have ever received? That's a tough one.
10. What is the snowman's name on Rudolph? Uh oh, not sure.
11. Silver or Gold? My decoration are accented in Gold
12. What is your favorite Christmas decoration? My mantel.
13. What's your Christmas decorating style? Nature-oriented (birds and pinecones).
14. Do you hang stockings? Yes, personalized by Pottery Barn.
15. How many days do you celebrate Christmas? Usually once, but this year TWICE! (My parents arrive on December 26 so we'll do Christmas a second time on December 27!)
16. What was your favorite ornament on the tree as a child? My mom collected the Hallmark ones and I liked them a bunch!
17. Where will you be spending this Christmas? This year, at our home in Florida.
18. When do you open presents? First thing Christmas morning.
19. Real tree or artificial? Artificial, easier to care for...and more economical.
So, tag you are ALL "it!" Please play along and let me know when you post your answers!