Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Cookies for Princess Mimi's Christmas party

I am bringing the "special snack" to Princess Mimi's Preschool Christmas party today (which poor girl had to miss today due to her bronchitis--she's really upset about this!)

Since, I am coming down with a horrible head cold and wanted to find a quick cookie recipe. . I found this one in my Southern Living cookbook and oh my--only FOUR ingredients and so dang delicious--yum!
http://find.myrecipes.com/recipes/recipefinder.dyn?action=displayRecipe&recipe_id=522472

My second cookie was a "semi homemade"....I purchased the Betty Crocker peanut butter cookie mix and added a Hershey Kiss. (I checked the teacher and none of the children have a peanut allergy, whew!)

I am serving all the cookies in Santa cups; each kid will get four cookies and a handful of candy.

7 comments:

Marcie said...

Yummy cookies! The cup idea is great!

Kate said...

I think I am drooling ;)

C said...

I am with Marcie, that cup idea is awesome!

Toni said...

Wow. Will you come to my house and bring something special! You did great! Hope you get to feeling better!

Well I Do Declare said...

Looks like they will be so cute! That is sad that poor little Mimi has to miss her own party :( Oh well, better she be well for Santa!!

Live.Love.Eat said...

That's awesome to put it all in the cups. So cute!!!!!

The Heckathorns said...

I'm also using your chocolate cookie recipe! I don't know how I missed this post! :) thanks from the awesome ideas!