Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Kmart for Last Minute Gifts

So it's Christmas Eve and I swore I wouldn't get out of the house today. But then at 6:00am hubby decided to tell me that we are out of cat litter and he broke the scoop! Great, thanks honey. So at 8am, I dressed the kids and loaded up the van.

Now, my home is within equal minutes of the big three: Walmart, Kmart and Target. I decided to hit Kmart this time around. It wasn't too crowded, thank God. (I am not one who likes crowds and in fact I haven't been to the mall since mid-November). So I was able to easily find the cat stuff for my hubby.

But, what I wasn't expecting was the great sales today!!

So if you are running out to get Christmas gifts today, consider last minute gifts from Kmart! Some ideas in the "under $25 category" include the Craftsman® 23-inch hand tool box with comfort handle (for him), Martha Stewart Everyday tall nickel pillar candleholders (for her), or Just Kidz® Deluxe soft-bodied 16” doll set with stroller or LeapFrog Leapster Learning Games, various titles.

And don't forget that Kmart is offering great layaway programs and no payment/no interest programs right now, due to the falling economy. Happy Shopping!


Post?slot_id=

2 comments:

Jen said...

Those are great deals!! I refuse to shop on Christmas eve. I did it one year and vowed to never do it again. I don't do well in crowds!!

M Yeager said...

I would have loved to go shopping today but I was good to get to the grocery store and grab last minute things! LOL!