Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Looking for a Christian Themed Gift This Season?

Do you have to buy for a faith-based friend or family member? Here's a suggestion, an Award-Winning Celebrity Audio Bible.

(Gosh, I know if my grandmother were still alive she would absolutely love this gift. I remember her reading her bible every single day until she got to the point that she couldn’t see much. I even remember here watching Church on TV each Sunday morning. She was such a Godly woman who I deeply miss.)

What makes this gift so special? For starters, there is a stellar ensemble of almost 400 of today's award-winning actors, musicians, clergy, directors, and producers! (I’m talking about Denzel Washington, Angela Bassett, and Blair Underwood!)

Tbeimage


Do I need to convince you more? Well, the original musical underscore bis y the Prague Symphony Orchestra; and a Hollywood-style sound design created at Technicolor Studios. Even more this Audtio Bible received the 2007 Audies Audiobook of the Year for the New Testament edition.

This audio version is truly contemporary, using the accessible and trusted Today’s New International Version (TNIV) of the Bible. If you want to learn more, please visit the The Bible Experience website. You can also download a sample clip (narrated by free Nick Cannon) by using the exclusive download code: GEN3SPRK.




Post?slot_id=

No comments: