Wednesday, December 10, 2008

More Deals at Sears!

So I am pretty much done with my Christmas shopping. I have shopped for the kids, my parents, cousins, babysitters, and coworkers (whew!). But hubby -- my poor hubby – hasn’t done ANY shopping yet! So this weekend, I am sending him out to the mall to fight the crowds. I gave him my “wish list” but it’s time to edit that list as I just found two great deals that I must share with you!

Sears is once again having a huge sale this week (12/7.08 - 12/13/08). There are two items I want to specifically mention are:

  • $199.99 Sylvania 20” class LCD HDTV, save $100.
  • Canon Powershot 8.0-megapixel 4X optical zoom digital camera. $149.99 (before $20 instant savings)

I mean a flat-screen for $200. That can’t be beat. I really want a new television in our bedroom. (I know, I know experts say to leave the TV out of the bedroom, but come on, who doesn’t fall asleep watching their favorite show!?) I mentioned the other day we still have tube TVs in my home, so it’s time to upgrade.

Also, last week, while seeing Neil Patrick Harris at EPCOT, my camera wouldn’t zoom in quite enough. And lately, I have a white glare on the pictures. My camera is three years old, so I think it’s time to upgrade that too! Don’t you agree!?


P.S. You can check out more weekly deals at Sears by visiting: www.sears.com/weeklyad




Post?slot_id=

4 comments:

Jen said...

ooooo, we may be popping by Sears this afternoon! Thanks!!

Jen said...

ooooo, we may be popping by Sears this afternoon! Thanks!!

P.S.He loves you.. said...

you serioulsy love to shop!!!

Sorry your weather doesn't feel more like Christmas!

Come for a visit anytime!

The Lining of My Life said...

Hey girl..thought it easier to post on your comment page...I ahve been working on my charity event and that has taken all of my time for the past 4 weeks....it ended on Sunday and I had my last interview today at 12:30..just got back home actually....took the rest of the day off work.....gonna cathc up on laundry and spend some time with my kids (I took them out of school so that they could go with me)...hope u r well!