Monday, December 01, 2008

More Holiday Deals at Kmart

Remember I recently posted about Kmart? Well, they have just launched a new campaign, offering 25,000 gifts under $25! AND I mean some great quality gifts!

For example, the Craftsman® 23-inch hand tool box with comfort handle, $19.99. Now that's a gift my hubby would love. (Some of you may not be aware that Kmart sales the Craftsman tools now. They used to only be sold in Sears stores but the companies are now owned by the same group.),

Also, Kmart has the Martha Stewart Everyday tall nickel pillar candleholders, $14.99 each. (Who doesn't love the Martha Stewart line!?) I am going to pick up a few for my mantel and pick up a few for gift-giving.

I am fortunate to have 2 or 3 Kmart locations within a five miles radius of me. However, I know some of you said that you didn't have a Kmart near you so don't forget you can shop online as well! Online customers can easily navigate to great gifts, useful shopping tips, creative decorating ideas and exclusive offers. Additionally, shoppers can sign up to receive the latest Kmart news via e-mail that includes updates on special store hours, in-store deals and online-only sales to find the best value during their holiday shopping.

Happy "Cyber Monday"...and happy shopping!



Click Here
Post?slot_id=

5 comments:

Allyson and Dave said...

I keep seeing all of these adds for Kmart...I might just have to check it out. Where is there one around here??? Maybe I will try online first. Did you hear about the guy shooting off his gun at Walmart by me??? I will add that to my list of reasons to never ever go to Walmart.

tollesons4him said...

I am heading to Kmar.com as we speak. Hubby has been mentioning new tools that he wants for Christmas. I just love cyber Monday.

C said...

I am on kmart.com right now looking at earrings for my sister. Great deals on sliver!! Thank you for the post!! ~C

Bayou Belle said...

I also heard Kmart and Sears are offering lay-a-way this year!

Nicole said...
This comment has been removed by the author.