Monday, December 08, 2008

Safe and Free Online Fun for the Kids

This one is for the kids! They will love the Action AllStars Sports-themed Virtual World. I know that Internet safety is important to all of us parents, so I was thrilled to find this site. It is fun, free and safe for your little boy and/or little girl. It's a virtual sports world where kids can play sports, shop for (virtual) sports gear, chat, and more!

I tried it out myself today before sending it over to my nephew. I decided to play basketball. (I am in the red). It was easy. Basically, I used the four arrows and the spacebar to “play” my game. (I played basketball as a teenager and let’s just say that my skills are still bad, ha! No wonder I sat the bench so much. ) Here’s a screenshot of my game.

Registration is free and easy. Simply log in to http://www.actionallstars.com/ and hit “play”. You and your child must sign up with the parent's email address. Then, your child can customize his virtual self (hair color, eye shape, outfit, shoes, etc).

The site is built upon four "C's": Compete, Collect, Customize and Chat.
One last note, current ActionAllStars.com partners include MLB.com (MLBMA), NBA.com (National Basketball League), and ConnectSafetly.org.
Dotcom_outlinedall

Post?slot_id=

3 comments:

Joanne said...

Thank you for the site. My 8 year old boy will love it...

Baseball Mom said...

Thanks. :) I will share this with my son. He will love it...

Happy Monday!!

Tammy said...

Thanks for the tag, I gave you an award. :)