Monday, December 29, 2008

Starting January 1st: A NEW YOU!

I am so excited to tell you about the next few weeks!

I haved decided to combine two of my favorite topics
--budgeting and beauty--
to bring you
"30 days to a New Beautiful, Frugal You"
By all means I am not a beauty expert per se, but I do love beauty products, and I love to save dollars and cents, so I hope to show you some good alternatives to department store and high end products. (And other days, I am just have a free tip or sample for you!)
I hope you stick around and send me your comments each day.

13 comments:

tollesons4him said...

Can't wait to come back and check this all out! I need all the help I can get :)

Ashley said...

love the new look on your blog!!

Tammy said...

I got a lot of new beauty products for Christmas...my sister loves to make sure to find the deals and let me know the latest products. Can't wait to read your ideas.

Savvy Mode SG said...

sounds cool. will you checking out your tips.

Farmer*swife said...

I'll be here and reading. Oh, BTW? The Cream Cheese cookies are fab! DH loved them and he doesn't like Cream Cheese in stuff.

Haven't told him yet! *giggle* And, they haven't even been iced or glazed yet! :-D

I'll be adding that little recipe to the December annuals!

Jules said...

Can't wait!!

Love your new header BTW! :)

Toni said...

Can't wait! Love the new header pics!!!

Baseball Mom said...

I love the new look. :)

Ali said...

Sounds great and I love the new look around here--very nice!

Farmer*swife said...

How did you get your new header up there? How are you getting them to look "scrapped?" Or do you digital scrapbook?

Just curious. I need a face lift at my place.

Live.Love.Eat said...

Go you! Love the concept and really love your new layout. I can totally use a new me in 30 days so looking forward to it!!!!!

greygillfish said...

oohhh...can't wait.

lifeinbeverlyhills said...

I can't wait either! Sounds awesome!