Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Wednesday Weigh-In

I haven't "weighed in" in weeks...just too busy I guess. But I got on the scale this weekend and am still holding at 126. Guess I'll never loose that last pound, but who cares! I am in a size 6 pants again...and a small top...so the scale doesn't bug me! I admit that I have cut back on the treadmill some (from 5 days a week to 2 or 3 days a week).

Thank you OSBs for the help and support! Having to report back to you gals each week made me feel more responsible to keep up the progress. (If you would like to see how I lost the weight please visit: http://operationskinnybitch.blogspot.com/) I wish the rest of you luck in your weight loss.

11 comments:

Jules said...

126!!!! NICE. I would LOVE to be 126!

Tammy said...

That's great...keep up the good work. It is so hard around the holidays to keep up with the regular routine.

Tammy said...

Do you watch The Biggest Loser? How motivating...

Just The Girl said...

Awesome! I need to get back with it!

Live.Love.Eat said...

Go you!!!!! That is the ONE area of my life I have let go. And it was only in June I was at the peak of my fitness. So sad :(

tollesons4him said...

WooHoo!! Proud of you girl!!!

Leslie said...

Congrats on the weight loss!! Now if you could just motivate me!! I think the mental part is what I am struggling with...plus this time of year with my birthday, Christmas, visiting family and being at the mercy of their eating habits! Help!!

Staci said...

That's AWESOME! I hope to be there soon!

morewineplease said...

GIRL!! You seriously rock!!

The Mrs. said...

The size six part is what counts!!!!!!!!

Jamie said...

I'm visiting from OSB blog. I WISH I weighed 126 pounds....It's been many many years since I've been that low. Great job!