- I only got one tree up this year; not three!
- We didn't make it to Church ONCE this advent season! (WOW!)
- We never made it to see "snow" falling which Mimi so badly wanted to do (um that's soap bubbles for those of you outside of Florida).
- Although Hubby and I made it to Epcot once (to see the Candlelight Processional at EPCOT), we didn't bring the kids to see the Osborne Lights at Hollywood Studios (which we never miss!).
- We never hung our outside decorations and lights. (Our neighbors must think we are Jewish; we are the only home on the block without lights!)
- We didn't have ONE guest over to enjoy my pretty Christmas China or see my tree.
How the heck did the Holiday season get away from me!? I mean, I had my cards addressed the first of November (yes November) and my shopping was completed by Thanksgiving. I guess I shouldn't be so hard on myself--I MEAN THE KIDS HAVE BEEN SICK FOR THREE WEEKS-- but I am just feeling a little "down" about what we didn't do this season.
Oh well, tomorrow will come and I'll soon forget. And before I know it will be 2009, a new year; and I'll have new priorities and new things "to do". I guess the ol' saying is true--life seems to go by faster the older we get!