Sunday, January 04, 2009

Day 4: New Beautiful Frugal You

It's so simple, and yet many days I forget to take a daily vitamin. I'll admit, I don't eat many veggies, and I do indulge in fast food often, so I need a GOOD vitamin. I have tried many brands over the years, including brands from GNC and Whole Foods that costs me $30 a bottle! The one that I like the best is Centrum which you can find for about $9. Please remember to take your daily vitamin, especially during cold and flu season!

I also take an extra Vitamin C each day. Vitamin C is great for your immune system and for your skin. You can take vitamin C supplements, up to 500 to 1,000 milligrams of per day, according to the American Academy of Dermatology.

BONUS TIP: You can check today's Sunday paper for coupons or download coupons on the Centrum web site at: http://www.centrum.com/specialoffers_home.aspx

4 comments:

Farmer*swife said...

Got my Sunday paper. I'm going looking for that add. I always intend to take my vitamins and then they sit there in my clutter cabinet.

Jules said...

OG & I are sitting her looking at the computer, I went to your blog and she saw the banner and said about princess Mimi "she looks mad!" lol

Leslie said...

Love the tips!! Keep them coming! By the way, I read your comment about Jack's face in the picture on my blog...isn't seeing Christmas through the eyes of a child great? That face is priceless!! Oh, Love the shirt and jeans you got a Kohl's!! You go girl!! :)

Live.Love.Eat said...

I just started promising myself to take my daily vitamin too. I even brought it with me to work today :)