Tuesday, January 27, 2009

More than Theme Parks in Orlando

Now I know you think all we have in Orlando are theme parks! Most of you come to town to hit Walt Disney World , Universal Orlando, or SeaWorld. But next time you are in town, take a break from the "tourist" activities, and head towards downtown Orlando to the Orlando Science Center!

I remember when the Orlando Science Center opened a few years back. I was actually purchased an annual membership because I loved it so much. And now they have a new exhibit that you will love, too. It's the Grossology Exhibit - Orlando Science Center!

Grossology

Grossology uses animatronics and inventive exhibits to tell you everything you ever wanted to know about your body, including the good, the bad, and the crusty about runny noses, body odor, and much more. Along with being fun and engaging, Grossology is an oozy, slimy learning tool in disguise.

Guests of all ages can test their Grossology knowledge with multiple trivia activities, exploratory labs, puzzles and games.

Everyone will enjoy scaling the human skin rock wall, descending a 30-foot long slide that travels through a 3-D model of the digestive system, or encountering Nigel Nose-it-All - a character who will teach you what causes runny noses, sneezes and allergies.

It opens this Saturday, January 31, 2009…and I plan to be there! I hope you consider a visit next time you are in Orlando!


Post?slot_id=

4 comments:

Allyson and Dave said...

Too bad I am too old to be a student!!

Mc Allen said...

aww, that makes me miss Fl!! wer used to live in Ft. myers! & never went to Disney!! I know, freaks! so now we are planning a trip, lol!! thanks for the Fl. reminders!! ♥ LA

Live.Love.Eat said...

This has been on my list of places to go now that Tristan is the perfect age!!!!!! And I love a few restaurants near there. Have you been to Cafe Tu Tu Tangos. Love it!!!

Toni said...

sounds like a lot of fun!