Saturday, January 17, 2009

Um, Thanks Wal-Mart

Y'all know I love shopping at the Walmart Neighborhood Market near my home (the prices are the best in town and the cashiers are super friendly). Well, on Thursday I purchased some Dan Active Yogurt drinks. I drank one when I got home. I felt a little nauseated that day, and then threw up on Friday morning. WELL, I just noticed they were 9 days expired, yuck! I called the store this morning to tell the girl to check her shelf for other expired drinks. I hope no one else gets sick. UGH!!

9 comments:

Jen said...

Walmart is infamous for that here!! Sorry you got sick from it!!! That stinks.

Farmer*swife said...

YIKES! I too *heart* Super Wal-Mart! Did they offer to return your money? I'm sure they would if you explained again and returned the product.

I hate to throw up. I'd rather have the flu. Seriously.

Staci said...

yuck!

C said...

OMG-bless your heart!

Angry Julie Monday said...

Ugh...

I always check the expiration dates on milk and yogurt.

That's happened to use before.

Lipstick said...

Oh, you poor thing!

Tammy said...

That so sucks. Hope you are better. I am a nut about checking expiration dates.

lifeinbeverlyhills said...

Eww! I hope you get your money back.

Toni said...

shoooo! So sorry that this happened!