Friday, February 27, 2009

Attention Online Shoppers

If you have a busy schedule (or like me, have young children), getting to the mall is not always easy. Lately, I do most of my shopping online.

There are two great web sites that I use often when shopping online: www.ebates.com and www.couponwinner.com

Ebates.com is a site that gives you up to 25% cash back purchases you make online. Joining Ebates is free - you'll never pay for anything. And four times a year or more, Ebates will mail you a Big Fat Check, or transfer the money to your PayPal account. Ebates can even send the money to your favorite charity.

CouponWinner.com is an online shopping website that works with over 2,000 merchants and provides thousands of free coupons and promotional codes from top brand-names. The primary goal of CouponWinner.com is to help you save money, simply and easily, everyday.
Happy Shopping!

7 comments:

Tiffany said...

I love ebates! I'll have to try out couponwinner.com

Thanks!

Impulsive Addict said...

I've never heard of either one! I love to do online shopping only b/c I live in the middle of nowhere! Thanks!

formofjane said...

that's pretty cool, I'll have to look into those!

Ginette said...

Wow...thanks for those! I am a crazy coupon shopper.

Amy B said...

Off to check off both sites..Thanks for the info.

Swoozie said...

Hey Jen! You know how I just love your blog...I just gave you the Kreativ Blogger Award, come on over to my blog to pick it up!:)

Toni said...

Yes, ebates is great!!! Never tried couponwinner but will give it try!