Thursday, February 05, 2009

Bag Tag

Tammy @ Up Hill at 40 tagged with a Bag Meme. Tammy is a school teacher who is in awesome shape and cracks me up quite often! Please take a minute to read her blog!

I got this Liz Claiborne bag last year between Christmas and New Year's at Macy's. I thinkI got it on sale for $60. I really like the color because I have two pairs of shoes the same color. I usually carry a bigger bag since I carry my stuff and kids stuff (wipes, colors, little toys, etc)...in fact, this bag has two big zipper compartments--one for me and one for the kids.

So here are the rules:

1) Post a picture of whatever bag you are carrying as of late. No, you cannot go up to your closet and pull out that cute little purse you used back before you had kids. I want to know what you carried today or the last time you left the house. No cheating!
2) I want to know how much it cost:) And this is not to judge. This is for entertainment purposes only. So spill it. And if there is a story to go along with how you obtained it, I’d love to hear it.
3) Tag some chicks. And link back to this post so people know why the heck you’re showing everyone your bag.

I am going to do some different today and tag 3 of my real-life friends here in Orlando:
Allyson @ Allyson & Dave
Katy @ Mother's Work is Never Done
Jenna @ The Working Mom's Experience

AND IF YOU HAVEN'T YET DONE SO, enter my "beauty product" giveaway today: http://anotheronlinemom.blogspot.com/2009/02/giveaway-time-beauty-product-giveaway.html. It ends Saturday night.

6 comments:

tollesons4him said...

I've entered so pick me ;)

if you don't mind I have not done this cool meme yet so I am going to snag it from you. and I love that purse :)

The Heckathorns said...

I did something like this a few months ago, but I had to dump the contents of my purse and take a picture of it all, plus my purse. But me and my OCD decided to organize the mess...I'll have to find the blog again...or at least re-post the picture because it was quite funny to see everything laid out. HAHA! And I too love your purse!!!

Ali said...

I've checked out LeAnn's bag already this morning and I love yours too--especially the size, I need room for a book and my travel mug!

Impulsive Addict said...

Love that purse girl!

Toni said...

Nice bag! I have always been a fan of Liz bags. They seem to last forever!

Allyson and Dave said...

I finally did this...sorry for the delay.