Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Do you want some extra cash too!?

On Sunday I should be getting my Ebates check from 4Q08 in the amount of $47.18! Sasha told me about it last year and I love it!!! So what is Ebates?

Ebates is a shopping site that gives you up to 26% Cash Back every time you shop online. You can shop at over 1000 stores including Barnes & Noble.com, Gap, Target, Buy.com and Expedia. Plus you get additional savings with exclusive coupons, free shipping offers, and limited-time sales!

Sign up with Ebates today and we'll each get a $5 bonus when you make your first purchase!
Click here to sign up: http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=ihPdomBCzvfNk7l%2FxABVwA%3D%3D

Check it out today...and Happy (online) shopping!

6 comments:

Sasha said...

Don't you love it? Ebates rocks!

Baseball Mom said...

I will have to go check this out. But I hardly ever shop on-line. But a $40+ check is a really good deal.

Happy Rainy Wednesday!!

tollesons4him said...

I have read about ebates before I think from you and signed up but I haven't really spent much time on the site yet but plan on it! Congrats on the $40+ check want to split it? HAHA

Lyndsay said...

This is one of those things I keep "meaning" to do and considering how much online shopping I do, it's ridiculous that I haven't yet.

Toni said...

I am an ebates user as well! I love it!!

Prohomemaker.Com said...

It's an easy way to save -- a lot of times, they will just take it off the top and no check needed.