Monday, February 23, 2009

The Good & The Bad (Oscars Fashion)

THE GOOD: I loved the dresses last night at the Oscars! I especially love the nude colored dresses worn by Anne Hathaway and Marisa Tomei. Even Jessica Biel got in on the trend.

I also loved Heidi Klum's red dress, which she wore in honor of in honor of the Diet Coke Heart Healthy campaign. Did you notice it was a one-shoulder dress? Same as Kate Winslet.


THE BAD: I did not care for Penelope Cruz and Sarah Jessica Parker's ruffled dresses. I wonder how they sat down in all the ruffles!? (However, I will admit I liked the ruffles on Miley Cyrus, perhaps because she is younger than the other two; it just wored for the teenage star.)


I also did not care for the dark color worn by Angelina Jolie as it seemed to drain the color from her beautiful skin.

6 comments:

Allyson and Dave said...

Everyone always raves about Angelina but she wears the most boring dresses and clothes for that matter.

Tiffany said...

Wow! There must have been some Wonderful enhancements in SJP's dress...girl looks voluminous! Didn't like the dress either.

Leslie said...

Loved Marissa's dress too! I also loved the girl from Benjamin Button, her dress was fabulous!!

Congrats on the weight loss...see my comment on the post below!

You are always so great with advice and tips...got any great ones for my trip to Disney in a couple of weeks?

Joanne said...

I loved the dresses too. I really didn't care for Jessica Biel's dress. She has such a great body and seemed to be drowing in the flippy thing in the front .....
I think Angelina's take of fashion is very simple and elegant. She looks great in colors, but what doesn't she look great in??

The Mrs. said...

I did not like Heidis dress! i thought she looked really harsh and old!

Toni said...

I liked the muted colors as well. I also liked Jessica Biel's dress but she got some thumbs down from some of the critics...