Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Weigh IN Wednesday

I think the last time I weighed in with OSB was, gosh 2 months ago. I mentioned that I had one last pound to lose but wasn't going too worry much about it. Well, I HAVE DONE IT! I reached my goal. I have lost 12.5 pounds and now weigh 125 pounds!! YEA!! (How funny that it took me two months to lose one pound; I guess Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year's Day didn't help me much--ha!) Want to know more about my weight loss journey? Visit: http://operationskinnybitch.blogspot.com/2008/12/spotlight-on-jennifer-d.html

Did you weigh in this week? Visit: http://operationskinnybitch.blogspot.com/

9 comments:

That Girl said...

great job!!

Jodi said...

That's great! You have accomplished your goal! Good for you!

Allyson and Dave said...

Yay!!! I started my 30 Day Shred work out 11 days ago. I have gained 2 lbs!!! What's up with that??? Maybe my muscles have gotten bigger. I was so very sore for the first 5 days. Maybe I should stop eating cake and cookies everyday. Maybe tomorrow...

Kati Sue* said...

Congrats girl!!

How ironic.. I was jst typing up a blog about my weight loss.. 12 pounds and I am down to 126.. I would ideally like to lose another 10 pounds.. but we will see!!

Congrats again!!!

Just The Girl said...

Awesome :)

morewineplease said...

I am so proud!! Way TO GO!!!

Prissy Southern Prep said...

What great news! Congrats to you ;)

Mom, Wife and Friend said...

Congratulations! You have such strong will power! I love mac and cheese! The picture of you and your little ones on the link to your diet tips, was adorable. You look great and the kiddos were cute as ever!

Toni said...

congrats!!! That is awesome!