Tuesday, February 10, 2009

What to wear on Valentine's Day

Valentine’s Day is just a few days away, and many of you want something special to wear. Well I have a few ideas just in time.

If your plans include a dinner out, try to find something that is both sexy and sophisticated. Macy's Studio M Flutter-Sleeve Matte Jersey Wrap Dress ($69.98) would be an ideal purchase. If you still need something less expensive, try Target’s Mossimo® Black Racerback Dress. At $29.99, you can’t beat the price! Great accessories can keep your black dress looking new each time you wear it!

If your plans are outdoors consider pairing Old Navy’s Floral-Cutout Babydoll Top ($19.50) with a cardigan and either a great pair of jeans or khakis.

For those planning a romantic night in, check out Gap’s Lace-trimmed nightie ($19.99 in just blush), or Victoria’s Secrets’ Eyelet-trim nightie ($24.50).

With one of these great choices, are I am sure your someone special will think you look fabulous!

6 comments:

~~Mel~~ said...

I promised the boyfriend something lacy...I guess I better get on shopping for something eh?? lol. We're spending a quiet night in with maybe dinner out next week.

Baseball Mom said...

I cute ideas. We will spend Valentine's Day @ Baseball Practice. So nothing special needed. LOL.

Tammy said...

Great ideas, however our Valentine's Day is now a birthday in our family. My youngest was born on that day, so now it is birthday cake and balloons! :)

Allyson and Dave said...

My husband thinks we are watching the NBA slam dunk competition to celebrate Valentines Day.

tollesons4him said...

We still have no idea what we are going to do I really don't want to go out and face all the crowds but I do love to get dressed up and go out!!

Toni said...

Thanks for tips. We usually do not go out on Valentine's Day, it is so crowded...

I sure my husband would enjoy some of the stay in wear!!!