Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Do you wear perfume?

I have to say, I really don't wear perfume at much any more. Not sure why. Maybe because there are so many scented lotions and bath gels today. Or maybe it is because most days I just sit at home with the kids. Or it could be that in the past few years I have developed allergies. However, Back in college I loved the Liz Clairborne triangle bottle (ha, remember those?). And about five years ago, I picked up a bottle from Crabtree & Evelyn but they stopped making the scent. If you love perfume, check out the new site Talk Perfume.

4 comments:

That Girl said...

Perfume gives me a headache. Someone who has on a gallon of it can walk past me and I get an instant headache. fun stuff!

~~Mel~~ said...

We aren't supposed to wear perfume at work because of all the allergies...but I do spray on a body spray just after I shower. Cucumber Melon from Avon...I LOVE it!

Tammy said...

I like wearing Happy from Clinique or Tommy Girl. However, in the summer I don't wear anything but sunscreen! I do wear body sprays sometimes too.

morewineplease said...

Oh My... I wore those Liz Claiborne triangle bottles out!! I think I had like 20 of them back in the day!