Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I love Reese!

I have always loved Reese Witherspoon. She has an amazing sense of style and maturity unlike many young actors in Hollywood.This week for the premier of Monsters vs. Aliens she looked beautiful. Her metallic dress showed off her sculpted legs. (PHOTO: AP Photo/Dan Steinberg)

To copy Reese's look, at a fraction of the price, you can check out these great finds:
Christian V Siriano's Gold Silk Dress
Shoshanna's Silver Wave shift Dress
Queue Ruched Metallic Mini

5 comments:

Tammy said...

I saw that picture this morning as well. She is so darn pretty!

~~Mel~~ said...

Reese always looks fabulous! Love her dress.

Tiffany said...

Look at how tiny she is. I would love to have some place to go to wear something like that.

Live.Love.Eat said...

I'm a fan too!

Live.Love.Eat said...

I'm a fan too!