Sunday, March 22, 2009

Lower priced Body shapers

When I got married a few years back, I wore a pair of Spanx under my wedding gown. They were so comfortable and made my figure appear flawless. However, this brand is known to be higher priced. So lately, I have been researching lower priced shapewear.

Did you know that Target has a brand called ASSETS that is similar to Spanx, at half the price?

Macys also carries the Flexees brand of shapewear, which come in a variety of colors and sizes. This brand is lightweight yet gives firm control. (For an added discount shop during a Macy's one day sale!)

Another great place to pick up body shapers is the Bali outlet at the Prime Outlets. I suggest you visit the Bali web site's fit calculator to learn more about the products before heading to the outlet.

One last tip: remember to try on a variety of brands and styles to find the one that is right for YOU.


5 comments:

Allyson and Dave said...

Random FYI...They sell spanx at the gift shop in the hospital. Maybe they come in handy just after giving birth!!

Party. Play. Pretend. said...

Hi Jen! I swear buy Spanx and Assets, which my friend introduced me to a few months ago! The same friend, M, and I just started our blog (yesterday to be exact...). I hope you'll check it out!

skywind said...

Thank you for your recommend. :)
What is Really Healthy-Health Blog
Humor & Fun World-Funny Blog

morewineplease said...

I think I am the only person in the world that has not tried spanx!

Staci said...

I left something for you on my blog... :)