Friday, March 13, 2009

Quick Friday Hello

Well, the next few days will be fun. Tomorrow is Tom Tom's 2nd birthday party. We are doing a Woody (Toy Story) theme. I can't believe my baby is turn TWO!

On Monday, Hubby and I are going away for two nights! (First time we leave Tom-Tom, and only the second time we leave Princess Mimi). We are staying at a local resort for two nights/three days (using a gift certificate I won at a recent silent auction). I can't wait to relax and enjoy the pool!!!

So, Have a HAPPY FRIDAY and I'll try to upload a few photos over the weekend!

14 comments:

Jules said...

ooh, have fun!!!!!!

That Girl said...

have fun on your little get away! Happy birthday to Tom-Tom!!

I tagged you on my blog.

Jodi said...

YAY! Happy birthday Tom Tom and enjoy your weekend getaway! It sounds perfect!

Wacie's Way said...

Happy Birthday Tom Tom!!! And have a great and relaxing get away!!

Hair Bows & Guitar Picks said...

I am doing Princess Noels party on Sunday with the whole princess theme..should be fun.

Have fun with Tom-Tom's party and have a ton of fun with hubby on your get away!

Swoozie said...

Happy Birthday Tom-Tom! And have fun on your get-away! Sounds like a great week-end!

greygillfish said...

Happy Birthday Tom Tom, and have a wonderful trip with your husband.

The Soladay Family said...

Have a great time with your hubby!!

Happy bd to your little prince!

Kappa Prep said...

Good luck with the party and have the BEST time with hubby next week!

Tammy said...

Happy Birthday to Tom Tom and have a great trip with your hubby.

P.S.He loves you.. said...

have a wonderful time!

Farmer*swife said...

YAY for Tom-Tom!

YAY for you!

Have a nice time!

~~Mel~~ said...

Yay for time away! Happy Birthday Tom Tom. My little guy used to LOVE woody!

Toni said...

Hope you had a great trip!