Monday, March 23, 2009

Sears offering 75 to 80 percent off


Sale alert!!! (You know how I love a good sale!)

Sears is offering 75-80% OFF ORIGINAL PRICES ON FALL & WINTER APPAREL from now till April 18th. There are clearance items for the entire family. There are Levi jeans for men, cute nightgowns for women, and adorable outfits for newborns.

You may be thinking, why I would purchase fall or winter clothing in March!? Well, it’s a good time to purchase basics for next season (things like blue jean, sweaters and tee shirts)...or perhaps even get a head start on your Christmas shopping.

Now I know most of you think of Sears as the place to purchase a new washer and dryer, Craftsmen tools, or perhaps even a large screen television, but when is the last time you checked out the clothing section at Sears? You may be in for a surprise or two! I love the Lands End line and hubby likes the selection of men's office pants.

(As a side note, I have memories of my parents bringing us to Sears as children. Winnie the Pooh would often visit our local Sears store and we have slides of my sister and I with Pooh. I believe she even had a birthday party there one year!)

BONUS TIP: There's also a coupon you can use this weekend. Visit this site to print your coupon: http://urlbrief.com/58bff5.

Click Here

Post?slot_id=

6 comments:

Well I Do Declare said...

Oh I love the Land's End stuff! I will have to check this out :)

tollesons4him said...

I am going to check this out!! Thanks!

The Soladay Family said...

You are a rock star!!!

Allyson and Dave said...

A giant smurf used to visit our Sears. I have a picture of us three kids screaming while sitting is this giant scary blue monsters lap.

skywind said...

Oh, well and good, but relatively far away from me. :)
Health information
Humor & Fun World

Missy said...

Oh! THANK YOU! I always try to shop ahead and had noi dea this was going on :)