No denying that it's Spring-- which means it's time to pull out the sandals.
In this economy it's tough to justify a pair of monogrammed Bonannos, but after careful searching you can find cheaper alternatives.
- Nothing says spring more than the I Love Comfort Bloom (Sears, $24.99).
- Two must have pairs, especially for beach getaways, are the Turquoise Stone Sandal (Payless $24.99--pictured here) and Miss Trish of Capri for Target® Turtle Sandals - Brown (Target $29.99).
- Steve Madden's Sprinkel sandals comes in a variety of colors including black, cognac or metallic ($69.95).
- For those on a tighter budget, check out Macy's "Under $49" shoes section online.
- For an everyday sandal, black is your best bet. Consider the Stictly Comfort Pansy (JCPeney, $44.99)