Saturday, May 02, 2009

Another Tag!

Today Mel over at The Bubble tagged me...

1. What is your current obsession? Whole Foods Market

2. Which item of clothing do you wear most often? Gray yoga pants

3. What's for dinner? Round Eye Steaks (simmering in crock pot)

4. What are you listening to? Nothing, quiet!! ahhh.

5. Say something about the one who tagged you. She may be the only person who reads my blog anymore (hehe)...she is great at leaving comments every single day, wow!!

6. Favorite vacation spots? I love my own backyard...anywhere here in Florida!

7. What am I reading right now? I hate to read novels, but love magazines. I'm reading the new Southern Living.

8. Four words to describe myself: Loyal. Friendly. Organized. Exhausted.

9. Guilty pleasure? Y&R (soap opera!)

10. First spring thing to do? Get my white butt outside for some sun!

Now I will pass this fun questionaire onto...
GreyGill Fish
MOMMY-MOMO
Up Hill at 40
The Adventures of Scarlet O'Kara
and More Wine Please

9 comments:

Angry Julie Monday said...

Great post!!

Staci said...

I heart my yoga pants! :) I left you an award if your interested!
http://smeiers.blogspot.com/2009/05/awww-shucks-thanks.html

Tammy said...

Thanks for the tag...seems our favorite vacation spot is in our home state too!

Live.Love.Eat said...

Hey silly, Per #5 - I read your blog!!!!! Used to everyday, but just can't find the time anymore. But when I do come over I read all your posts! :)

~~Mel~~ said...

Of course I read your blog daily...and I know I'm not the only one lol. Thanks for playing along.

That Girl said...

aww I read too but sometimes I dont comment. I just havent had alot of time for blogland lately. congrats on the tag!

That Girl said...

I gave you an award too.

Lindsey said...

I'm still around reading your blog on a daily basis. I read the blog through Google Reader so I don't comment too much, but just wanted to say "HI, I'm still here!!"

greygillfish said...

AAAWWWWW!!!! Thanks so much for the tag. I have already been tagged twice this week and I must admit I am horrible at playing along, but I will try to get it posted. Thanks Again!