Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Come visit us in Central Florida!

Most of you know I live in the Central Florida area. I have been here 13 years and love it. My friends and family visit often and I always get asked the same questions...

When do you think is the best time to escape to Kissimmee, FL?
Who would you bring with you to Kissimmee, FL and why?
What are your top 4 places or things to see while in Kissimmee?
Where would you most like to stay and why?

I'll tell you my answers!

I think the best time to come is in the fall or spring (October, November, March and April are ideal). Always bring your swimsuit and sunscreen...a variety of clothing options (from casual to cocktail). You never know where you will end up so have many clothing options! My favorites things to do in Kissimmee are: Dining at Kenzie's, playing golf at Mystic Dunes Golf Club, shopping at the outlet malls, and spring training baseball games. There are many lodging options, from high end to motel-style, but my suggestion is to find a rental home!

So now that I have dreamed up your perfect Kissimmee vacation, why not live it? Thankfully you now have a chance to experience your dream vacation because Kissimmee is giving away three (3) weekend getaways (3 days/2 nights) for two (2); and two (2) week-long vacations for four (4). Drawings will be held on

So visit Kissimmee this year! You won't be disappointed


Post?slot_id=

4 comments:

Amy B said...

I live in Indian Harbour Beach. We go to Arnold Palmer in Orlando way too often. And you are right...it is a wonderful place to visit.

Kim said...

I have never sold anything on ebay but I do love to shop there. I will check it out.
I am jealous of the decrease in weight because I seem to always head in the other direction!

greygillfish said...

Sounds like a great place for a vacation. I wonder if I could sell people on vacationing in OK? LOL!

Mama to a diva said...

We lived in Orlando until last June. I agree with your best times to visit, October being my favorite!