Friday, May 08, 2009

Friday Favorites


A few things I have been loving this week:
I ran out of Diet Coke this week and realized how much I love this stuff.
(I only drink two per day so I am not a total addict!)

My new bow-tie shirt (JCP)--only $7 with my $10-off coupon!


Gardening (which I normally hate)--but this week hubby asked me to pick out some new plants for the flowerbed in the backyard, and I have actually enjoyed it.


Unfortunately , May is a horrible month for me due to pollen allergies so I am popping lots of Benadryl.

What are some of your favorites this week?

8 comments:

Missy said...

Favorites this week include coffee, and on the other end of the spectrum, naps with a soft blanket :) Have a wonderful weekend! Hope the allergies get better :)

morewineplease said...

I second the benedryl!!

DhoyM said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
DhoyM said...

Now I know why benadryl was included in your list. I went out to do my shopping and went back home sneezing. That would be on my list too.

The Mrs. said...

Pinot grigio!!! LOL!

Tammy said...

Lots of coffee, sunshine, warm temps., green grass, and Landshark! Have a great Mother's Day Weekend. :)

~~Mel~~ said...

I'm loving that I can finally sport all my open-toe shoes! Yay for warm weather.

Love that shirt btw.

Mo said...

My list from last week includes chai tea lattes, water in my klean kanteen, franco sarto stacked heels, and time with friends.