Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I called the Preschool

Princess Mimi's preschool teacher said at the end of the day, Mimi & Sunny (not Bella) were cutting paper, and when she went to pick up the paper, noticed hair on the floor but she wasn't sure which one had cut their hair. She said she was talking to a parent at the door and didn't realize they had gotten carried away with the scissors but will supervise the cutting activities better next time.

Princess has a hair appointment on Friday at 9:30am to get the new bangs "blended in"...I hope we don't have to cut full bangs but may have to.

She is a little remorseful this morning as she didn't want to show the babysitter what she had done. The bangs are so short that I can't pull them back in a bow, lovely.

8 comments:

Allyson and Dave said...

Maybe try a head band if she will keep it on...Or better yet make her wear a hat!!!

Joanne said...

I would have called to....The teacher needs to know what happened !!

Tammy said...

I am sure she will look cute with her new blended cut. I remember when my oldest daughter did that at about the same age....I was horrified! Good luck and glad you called the teacher.

Baseball Mom said...

Well let's hope she will not chit-chat by the door next time when scissors are out and about.

I would have made her aware as well.

As I said before I hope the blending works out well for you.

The Soladay Family said...

Yikes! That stinks! i remember chopping my long hai into a bob in 3rd grade. My mother about kileed me!

Swoozie said...

As far as the bang incident goes, kids seem to do this at least once in their young little lives! Hope the blending goes well~~I'm sure it will!

Woot woot on your Ebates refund! I'm expecting $52.09 from Ebates and I'm excited about it as well!

PS... Your daughter is a cutie ~~ bang-cutting incident or not!

~~Mel~~ said...

I'm glad you called and made the preschool aware of what happened! Kids and scissors should be supervised (obviously she needs to supervise them a little better).

Live.Love.Eat said...

Oh wow, I don't know how I would have felt towards that teacher. Actually, I do. But hey she still is adorable!!!!!!!