Friday, May 29, 2009

Latest Health Update

The Cardiologist said I have "the heart of an athelete."

So today, I visited an ENT. He did some maneuver positioning on me incase it was "ear crystals" but really feels we should do further testing. So next week I go back for two test--one is the a Electronystagmogram (ENG) testing. It doesn't sound like fun . He basically said "if you don't like roller coasters, you won't like this test!" Oh great. (He also warned me not to look it up on the 'net, so please don't tell me if you know anything about this, ha!)

Sounds like a ball, right!? NOPE!

3 comments:

Life, Love And Lola said...

I hate roller coasters...So this sounds like NO FUN WHATSOEVER!!!!

Staci said...

Well, I am glad your heart is tip top! I hope the test next week goes well!!

~~Mel~~ said...

I've been thinking about you and will continue to do so until you have answers!