Friday, May 01, 2009

Prom Queen tag

I have been tagged by Beth for this award.

Here are the rules...

1. Upload your prom picture. If you don't have one, email your mom and have her send it to you.

2. Don't forget to include the year it was taken. Again, don't be shy. The older the better.

3. Grab the "Prom Queen" button on my sidebar and add to your post.

4. Copy and Paste the rules to your blog

5. Tag 5 others!

So here's the deal...I HATED PROM and threw out most of photos, SORRY!! I had just broken up with this guy I dated for two years in high school. I really didn't want to go to prom with him, but did anyway. We fought, and he left me at the dance. (funny thing, is that it took me an hour to realize he was gone, ha!)

But I still wanted to play so have tagged five friends to keep this going! I hope they have a prom photo to share. I pick: Mel, Farmer's Wife, Belle's Mom, Allyson, and Julie.

5 comments:

Allyson and Dave said...

I have to see if I can find one...I think I destroyed them all. If I can find one of just me I will post it. If I post a picture of my date on my blog I will have nightmares for months.

Tammy said...

I remember my prom dress...it was something like they wore in Gone with the Wind.

Live.Love.Eat said...

I did post my prom pic a long time ago. Interesting enough, my boyfriend had just dumped me beforehand. Being unusually strong at that time, I told him he was disinvited (he was still going to come with me) and I invited a gorgeous friend of mine. Had a good time but got so drunk on Long Island Iced Teas that we missed half of the prom.

Inspired By Belle said...

Sorry...I did not go to prom. :( But thanks for tagging!

~~Mel~~ said...

Thanks for tagging me...I didn't go to my prom...BUT I might get brave and post a pic of me at grade 8 graduation lol. I didn't even go to high school grad, how sad is that?