Thursday, May 21, 2009

Visit to Cardiologist

No news. My appointment was at 11:00am. We finally got into a room around 12:30pm where the nurse took my blood pressure while sitting, laying down, and standing. The doctor came and asked me questions and listened to my heart. He does detect a slight murmur.

They attached a "holter" device to me which I need to wear for 24-hours. I go back next week three times: once for an echo test, then for a stress test and last for a doctor visit.

So, we're just in a holding pattern for now. THANK YOU ALL for the great comments and prayers! I appreciate it more than you know.

10 comments:

Staci said...

I hope the device isn't too uncomfortable!!! Keep us posted!! Thinking of you!

Scarlet O'Kara said...

My nephew has to wear one for the next 3 months. He has also started having cardiac issues recently.

You will continue to be in my prayers...

Farmer*swife said...

Okay, we'll be waiting...keep us posted.

morewineplease said...

Bless your sweet heart! I am praying for you too! HUGS!

greygillfish said...

You are in my thoughts! Sending you a hug from OK!

Kim said...

I thought about you several times today, hoping that you are okay! Good luck with the tests, I'll keep you in my prayers!

Baseball Mom said...

Will keep checking for updates. How scary.

Your in my thoughts.

Cookie Brochette said...

I hope it works out well. My husband just went through high blood pressure and chest pain issues. Heart stuff is super scary!

Enter my giveaway for an Easy Bake Oven!
Cookie B. @
Lightbulb Cuisine

Jules said...

OMG! I go out of town for a wk and you end up i a medical emergency!! Please keep us posted.

~~Mel~~ said...

I'm sure there is another update by now...I'm so far behind in my reading.

Thinking of you!