Friday, June 12, 2009

Good News/Bad News

GOOD NEWS: Well, I was having a great day and decided to go out to lunch with hubby and kids.

BAD NEWS: I missed the ENT's call. (However, he did leave a message.)

GOOD NEWS: They did find something in my tests on Wedneday. (yea--I am not a crazy person--ha--well that's debatable, right?!). He has a few more questions for me before we can discuss recommendations. He will call me back on Monday (since the office closes 1/2 day on Fridays).

BAD NEWS: He also said he would love for me to go back in for the caloric portion of the test (but I can tell you that will NOT happen.)

3 comments:

Scarlet O'Kara said...

Sorry that you missed your ENT's call, but hope that what they found is good news and will help you get back to yourself.

Will check in on you next week.

Farmer*swife said...

Geeze, I can't wait ti hear what he has to say. Hopefully, this will fairly easy to fix... What's the 'caloric' part of the test?

~~Mel~~ said...

Oh no not THAT test...I sure hope they can find out what they need to without torturing you like that.

Any more news?