Monday, June 15, 2009

More Doctor Appointments Ahead

So the ENT called today. He reviewed all my tests results, and does NOT think I have an inner ear virus causing my problems. (There is a small possiblity that it could be Meneire's Disease or positional vertigo. However, if you are having a "good day" it may not always show up on the tests.)

What DOES worry him is that my test did show some problems with my eyes. (Remember I had to follow a light on some tests last week. Well my eyes couldn't do some of it. I had trouble following the light as it flowed from left to right.)

SO, now I need to see a neurosurgeon for a consultation on July 3. Ugh, make it end already.

5 comments:

Joanne said...

I'm so sorry that this is taking so long to figure out! I'll be praying for you and for the answers you need ....
Keep your chin up :)

Staci said...

I know you just wish all of these tests were OVER!!! I hope you get some answers soon <3

Jules said...

what a mess. So sorry you are dealing with this mess.

~~Mel~~ said...

Oh Jen, I've been hoping and praying you'd have answers soon...this sucks! I hope you don't have to endure too many more tests before you have answers.

Live.Love.Eat said...

Jeez, I am SO sorry. I can only imagine how frustrating this is for you. Well, when you get over this let's go out for a drink, finally meet, and celebrate!