Wednesday, July 15, 2009

A Back-Up Meal in Your Freezer

Y'all know I like to cook a hot, fresh meal each night. But some days it's just impossible or I am simply too exhausted. On those days I pull a "back up" out of my freezer.

I want my backup to be simple yet healthy! So, I was excited to learn that Tyson Foods has teamed up with Food Network host Robin Miller to offer their brand new Skillet Creations Meal Kits, which have 45 percent less sodium than their previous frozen meal kits and less sodium than many of their key frozen meal kit competition competitors.

Skillet Creations meal kits can go from bag to skillet to delicious in just 10 minutes, making them the perfect solution for busy, health-conscious couples and mommies like yourself!

The new line is available in the following ethnic-inspired varieties:·

Pick one up today and let me know what you think!

1 comment:

Sullivans said...

Good to know. I never normally buy those because of the sodium but I'll give this a shot.