Wednesday, October 14, 2009

I love shopping for a new Fall wardrobe!

I love all the new fall clothes out right now. Unfortunately I don't have a huge budget, so I just thought I would pretend I had received a $500 giftcard for Talbots! Call it online window shopping, if you will.
I love Talbots because the styles are fashionable but at the same time sophisticated. For example, check out this Refined double-cloth belted dress ($139) which would be perfect for Christmas:

Every girl needs a bit of cashmere. I like this Cashmere V-neck sweater ($149)! In fact, I may just have to order two! And it wouldn't the sweater look great with these pair of Refined Loafers ($109).

I also love this Pleat-neck turtleneck ($49). Again, Talbots takes a classic (a turtleneck) and gives it a modern twist. I especially love that they offer so many color choices. This would be the perfect shirt for dropping the kids off at car pool or lunch with friends!

And last, but not least, I would love to buy this Soft leather tote ($199). I love the big size and the great color!

With some many color offerings, Talbots can pump up my wardrobe! It would be great to have more than white tee shirts and old jeans (the mommy wardrobe, as I call it) in my closet, ha. Oh, and by the way don't forget to check out red chair confessions (RedChairConfessions.com), Talbots fun and exciting new blog!


Post?slot_id=

No comments: