Sunday, October 25, 2009

More outfits - (Follow-up family photos)

Thank you to those who commented on the kids Christmas outfits late-last week. Many of you suggested hubby and I wear colored shirts (not white.) So I found these tops for us over the weekend!

I will wear a ballet neck red sweater (classic Christmas color!) on sale at JCP.com for $9.99!

Hubby will wear a polo-style cashmere sweater in a loden green! (Loden is a greenish/brown color that looks great with hubby's eyes! He actually had this Lands End sweater from last year and it will be perfect.)

4 comments:

greygillfish said...

Love those choices! Thanks for sharing. You four will look great!

Allyson and Dave said...

I think those outfits will be fabulous!!! Will you bw posing in front of a fire place??? That is just what popped in my head.

Deelsu said...

I'm all for this! it will look great!

Live.Love.Eat said...

OMG, something just came back to me. I think this is how we started following each other a long time ago. You had a pic done. And then I sent you the link to mine and the rest was history. Right?