Thursday, October 29, 2009

Talbots: No longer your mom's store

Talbots is no longer your "mom's store". It is now more hip and modern! You may have seen my post last week where I showed some of my favorite new Fall items from the store.

Well, Talbots also recently started a blog, Red Chair Confessions. For the longest time, it was a mystery of who was behind the blog. I mean this video is funny stuff:


At first I thought it was for a new snack food, perhaps a chocolate dessert. Then I started thinking maybe a shoe company or even Calvin Klein. I was so surprised at the end to see Talbots! They really DO have some great modern new styles that fit my life.

Long time readers of my blog KNOW that I love Ann Taylor and shop their often. It's my "go to" store when I need a last minute outfit. Well I have now added Talbots to my list! (I am fortunate that there are two locations within ten minutes of my home!)

Also, do you know they offer styles in misses, petites and women's sizes...as well as shoes and accessories!! There is surely something for everyone. So tell me what is your favorite find at Talbots right now?

Post?slot_id=

3 comments:

Live.Love.Eat said...

I'll have to check them out because I always did feel they were geared toward an older audience. Good to know!

starnes family said...

Agreed! I bought a beautiful skirt for our family pictures from them this summer. Some cute stuff!

Kim said...

Your blog is looking good!