Monday, November 16, 2009

More Christmas Decorations around My Home

I mentioned on Friday that I let the kids put up their tree. Well I put up a few more decorations over the weekend. My reasoning is (a) I love Christmas so why not extend it! and (b) we will be out of town for Thanksgiving and I didn't want to rush to put it all up in early December.

The mantel with our stockings and Christmas pictures of the kids.
Cookies for Santa (on the fireplace) The kids have a Little People nativity scene that I keep in the den. I grew up loving the Peanuts gang and my mom has given me lots of Charlie Brown Christmas items over the years......including a 4-piece set of Snoopy Christmas dishes which I keep on the breakfast table.

6 comments:

starnes family said...

Really cute.....love the Peanuts gang.....such sweetness and it reminds me of my childhood!

MOMMY-MOMO said...

okay... then its okay? haha. Im gonna start early too!

~~Mel~~ said...

Oh I love all of your decorations!

Dena said...

I just can't do it yet!

Deelsu said...

I can't do it either.. boohoo for the Turkey!

pulseofcentralflorida said...

I keep thinking, "why are folks already putting up Christmas/holiday decorations" and then I realize it's already mid-November. Holy-ness, where does the time go?!