Thursday, November 12, 2009

Thanksgiving Crafts for Kids

Are you trying to find Thanksgiving crafts for your kids to do while you are cooking in the kitchen? I searched the 'net to find four you may like.

Ask your kids to fix dessert (FamilyFun.com's Sweet T.O.M. Turkeys)


NickJr.com encourages Max & Ruby's Pilgrim hats (printables)

Parents Magazine shows you to make a "What a Turkey".


Kaboose.com offers directions for a super cute paper cup turkey craft.
If you prefer simple crafts, here's a link to some coloring pages and printables: http://www.dltk-holidays.com/thanksgiving/mthanksgivingposter.html

6 comments:

starnes family said...

I love that yarn turkey! A lot like our paper one......love this version!

The Soladay Family said...

Just printed out the directions for the yarn turkey! Doing this for sure this weekend!

Farmer*swife a/k/a Glass_Half_Full said...

These are cute! You know, the paper cup project could be made with cans; recycling the cans into the craft.

I like to do that ;-) Thanks for researching and sharing! Now if I could only print up here at the school (I bring My LT, when I volunteer up here, LOL!)

MOMMY-MOMO said...

i love the turkey cup craft! Im gonna try to feature it in my PROJECT MONDAY craft with kids post!

lifeinbeverlyhills said...

Awesome ideas. I have a dessert idea too...yesterday at church someone brought pilgram hat cookies - fudge stripes with the chocolate side up, a mini peanut buttercup attached with yellow frosting.

Dad.. said...

WOW-EEE! Those cupcakes are awesome!! I love Candy Corn, AND.. the season for them isn't quite over yet. I'm not quite burned out on them yet, so maybe I'll attempt making these!!

Oh yeah.. the craft cups are cool too!