Thursday, November 05, 2009

Thanksgiving Table Settings

I have been searching for beautiful Thanksgiving Table Settings online. I have found a few that might inspire you this season. Let me know, please, which are your favorites. (You can also see a few Thanksgiving Table Settings pictures I posted last year.)


Country Living's site has a few settings including this "Words of Thanks" Thanksgiving look:

HGTV's offer beautiful Thanksgiving centerpieces on its site.


Check out Pottery Barn's "Thanksgiving Table" inspiration page:


Southern Living's Pint-Size Pumpkins & Blooms (Now this photo shows an outdoor flower box but it can easily be done inside on your table):
(You can also check out the Southern Living web site has a two minute video with 100's of ideas:


I love the white pumpkins: White Autumn by Better Homes and Gardens

5 comments:

starnes family said...

I LOVE PB's turkey line this year. I want that platter!!!!!

Really like the Indian corn centerpiece here.....had not seen that......simple and cool!

greygillfish said...

I love the white autumn...so fresh and simple....just my style. :)

Lisa - The Heller Family said...

The corn husks might get in the way of communication. I like the turkey pumpkins. Very simple. The colorful food on your table with light it all up.

Deelsu said...

My fav is the first.

Farmer*swife a/k/a Glass_Half_Full said...

You are so adorable, as is your blog. I hardly have a hair of time to read my blogs; my favorites; my friends....

I've missed your site. BTW, how have you been feeling. Gosh, too long...

The table settings are adorable, all of them. :-)

Three weeks! Eeeks! It's almost Christmas!

Happy Thursday, Gal!