Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Christmas Morning Menu

So, what do you serve on Christmas morning? The past two years I have done a cinnamon monkey bread for the kids. (They love it!) I throw it in the oven after we open our stockings, before heading to the gifts. I put it on a big platter in the middle of the living room and everyone can "dig in"!

After gifts our open, I usually throw a breakfast casserole in the oven (which I make the night before and refrigerate) and mix up mimosas for hubby and I. As the kids play with their toys, we try to sneak in a few minutes to exchange our gifts.


Do you have any recipes that you make on Christmas morning?

5 comments:

Wacie's Way said...

Yum! I like your idea of making monkey bread and putting it in the middle for everyone to get and especially love the mimosas ideas - must try both!!

Kim said...

You are so organized! I don't even think about breakfast until I am picking the gift wrap off the floor and and everyone is starving. That is a great idea!

Deelsu said...

thanks! I might try that breakfast casserole!

Deelsu said...

just gave you a shout out on my blog!

Sasha said...

I am totally going to make the monkey bread this year! Thanks for the idea!