Saturday, December 12, 2009

Yum, Tyson’s new Any’tizers

I received free product from Tyson to sample, in return for a blog post. All opinions are 100% mine.

Hey moms, You know those nights you are just too tired too cook!? Perhaps you had a long day at work or busy with your Holiday shopping? Well, keep a bag of Tyson's new Chicken Breast Chunks with Spicy Sweet and Sour Sauce in your freezer and you can have a great meal in no time! (Add a side of white rice or noodles for a complete meal).
So pick up a bag this week....it's the holidays, and you never know when guests will stop by! It's great to have an appetizer you can bake in minutes!
As an afternoon snack, my kids love the Tyson Chicken Fries! (They have a little more flavor/spice then the original Tyson chicken nuggets).
Not only do these two Tyson products taste great, but they are made with the highest quality boneless chicken chunks and contain no MSG, soy protein or fillers!! (As a migraine sufferer and a concerned mom I watch carefully for MSG-free products!)
For more information on the new Tyson® Any'tizers® varieties with Sauce and Stir™ sauce packets, visit http://www.tyson.com/.
CONTEST: The first three people to comment on THIS POST will receive a coupon for a FREE box or bag of any Tyson Frozen Breaded Chicken! ($10 value)

4 comments:

~Katie said...

I am obsessed with Chicken Nuggets! I'm also a loyal reader of my blog, although you probably don't know it. I'm a blog stalker, but in a non-creepy weay, I promise. :)

Amanda said...

These do sound good and I would love to try them!

MOMMY-MOMO said...

my little guy would love these!!

starnes family said...

They look delish! Need to try these.