Monday, February 08, 2010

Book Review: The Complete Walt Disney World 2010

I received a free copy of the guide book from Coconut Press in order to write this review. All opinions are 100% mine.


Now you all know that I have had annual passes to Disney World for many years. I bring the kids at least 12 times a year--birthdays, holidays, or just whenever we have nice weather in O-Town!

So when I was asked to review "The Complete Walt Disney World 2010" travel guide by Coconut Press I was ready to rip it apart! Truth be told, I was thinking "I know everything about Disney and they can't tell me anything I don't know!"


But to my surprise, the book covered taught me a few things. In fact, I will say I love this guide book and will recommend it to anyone coming to WDW!

Sure, you can find information about the theme park online (searching and printing from various sites), but it was nice to have it all together in one book!

I enjoyed the upclose, colorful photos--over 500 images (something you don't always get online). I specifically liked the images of the WDW Resorts...including the rooms, pools and landscape!

Your kids will love the "Character locator" section which lists exactly where Disney stars can be find in all four theme parks.

Another positive, the guide book also tells visitors the best days of the week to visit which park, and how long the lines will be at each ride at every hour of the day (something I have not seen in other guide books).

And if you like to find "Hidden Mickeys" around the resort, the book gives you the 4-1-1 on that too!

My only complaint--and it's a minor one--is the dining photos. I would love to see more photos on the various dining establishments.

Overall, if you are planning a trip to Orlando--be it your first trip or your tenth trip--check out this guide! It will help you with all your trip planning details.

It's no wonder that "The Complete Walt Disney World 2010" book is the only independent Disney guide ever honored by the Walkt Disney World Company!

1 comment:

Claudia Lawrence said...

Hi, ur blog is really nice, while reading ur blog I truly like it. I just wanna suggest that u should go for blog advertising & marketing there is a site which is offering very unique features at affordable prices there are expert advertising team who will promote ur blog & affiliate ads through all over the networks which will definitely boost ur traffic. Finally I have bookmarked ur blog & also shared this blog to my friends.. i think my friend might too like it hope u have a wonderful day & !!happy blogging!!.