Monday, February 22, 2010

Class reunion: Go or Not?

So my 20th class reunion is approaching this summer!

I am really debating if I should skip or not. Truly, I didn't like a lot of people at my high school. You see, I mostly hung out with kids from the other high school in town. There are a handful of people that I am still friends with, and we chat often on facebook or email. (I would go to a college reunion in heartbeat, fyi).

Did you go to your reunion? Persuade me--one way or the other!

Oh for laughs...you can see a high school picture of me (big hair and all) here: http://anotheronlinemom.blogspot.com/2008/07/my-1990-hair.html

2 comments:

Allyson and Dave said...

I am in the same boat as you with highschool. Most of my friends went to other schools. I did not got to my 10 year because I was in Africa...but had I been in the coutry I still would have not gone. Facebook works just fine for me. And I have a college reunion a few times a year when I go to TN.

Farmer*swife a/k/a Glass_Half_Full said...

I always thought I would be the first one signing up to go to my 10 year high school reunion. I put stuff in the time capsule and everything.

But, when the time came I realized I had learned a lot about the people I went to school with. Some were completely not who they seemed [pretended] to be in high school.

Some were doing things my naivety failed to recognize. I decided, since I hadn't kept up with most of those people (and they hadn't kept up with me) that it wasn't worth it and blew it off.

I had a lot more going for me than catching up with those who became strangers.

There's my swing vote!