Thursday, April 15, 2010

Epcot Flower Festival, 2010

Yesterday, I brought the kids over to EPCOT for the Flower and Garden Festival. My favorite displays are the character topiaries. Here are a few photos I took to share with you. Enjoy!

Beauty and the Beast Snow White (near Germany)
Cinderella (near France)
Aurora (Sleeping Beauty) also near France.
Mickey and Minnie Donald, Goofy and Daisy (at front gate of Epcot)

There are lots of Lion King displays this year
Bambi (near Canada) Aladdin (near Morocco)
Peter Pan displays (near England)

6 comments:

jill said...

I want one for my yard:)

Dee Stephens said...

The best time of the year in the parks in my opinion. When I did my Disney internship in the Spring I just loved it!! Took TONS of pictures but that was before digital.

Julie {Angry Julie Monday} said...

Those are awesome. I hear about this every year. They don't do anything like that here at Disneyland.

ModernMom said...

Oh these are stunning! I wish I lived closer to Disney!

Grace said...

These are awesome! I totally love all of them... I also want one for my yard. =) - Baby Products

Live.Love.Eat said...

Wow, I have actually never been, can you believe that. BUt it is on our list this year!