Monday, May 10, 2010

Princess Mimi is hosting a tea party!

Princess Mimi loves having tea parties, and she asked to have some classmates over one day for a tea party. (Her class is made up of 6 boys and 6 girls). So we printed Princess invitations off the Internet and mailed them to her 5 friends. 4 of the 5 will join us next week, so I am busy planning for the special tea.Yesterday at Downtown Disney I found this super cute Alice in Wonderland tea pot (above). I wanted to get the matching cups and saucers but at $14.95 each, it was out of my budget.
So today I went to Old Time Pottery and found these four cute ceramic and gold tea pots for $7.99 each (half the price). So I will give each little princess her own tea pot! Which is your favorite?

5 comments:

Melanie said...

That is absolutely adorable. My favorite is the pot on top. It just says "elegant tea" to me.

Gorgeous idea.

Mel at shareholidays.com

~~Mel~~ said...

Oh how I long for a little girl...you make me jealous lol.

I love all the pots...they are equally gorgeous and different too.

Dena said...

I like the funkiness of the last one!

Nomers said...

OMG!!!! I need the cheshire cat tea pot!!!!
I have always said Diva's 6th Birthday would be a tea party.

Ali said...

Pretty! I like the second one!