Friday, May 28, 2010

Weekend Deals: Shopping

Target has Listerine mouthwash (a variety of flavors) on clearance for $1.99. This pairs nicely with recent Sunday coupons! I had a $1-off and a $2-off so scored two bottles for only $1! I also found Glade Candles on clearance for $2.44 so picked up a few for teacher year-end gifts.

Perfect for the Memorial Day weekend...Albertson's has 18-pack bottle beer (Coors Light, Miller Light and Bud Light) on sale for $12.99, plus a $1-off coupon in their weekly newspaper ad (total $11.99!)! Along, with the big bags of Lays chips for only $1.88.

I also headed back to Publix for more free BIC razors (B1G1 free + two $3-off coupons), Kraft mac and cheese (B1G1 x+$0.55 off 2 coupons), and Capri Suns ($1.67 each sale). In fact, I got over $30 worth of groceries for only $8!! If I haven't said it before, I love couponing!

Happy Shopping!

No comments: